Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions for all uses of this website and disclaimers ("Terms") constitute a binding agreement between you and Milk of the Gods (MOTG) Supply.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. THESE TERMS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
You should print a copy of the Terms for future reference.
- These Terms shall govern the viewing of this website, the purchase of any products from it, and the use/purchase of any services on/from it to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. These Terms supersede all terms and conditions that may have been published previously on this site.
- If you are not 18 years old, please ask your parents or other adults whether you are of age to use this website and to order goods and services from it. There may be local laws that make it inappropriate for you to use this site or make purchases from it. You and the adults whom you must consult are solely responsible for determining if you may use this site lawfully.
- These Terms are subject to change at any time without notice by MOTG Supply updating this posting. The new Terms will be binding upon you. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website.
- You acknowledge that you do not rely on any representation and/or warranty that has not been made in accordance with the Terms.
- We attempt to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date.
- Descriptions, depictions, representations, and/or specifications for the products and services on offer at this website are intended as a guide only and only give a general approximation of the efficacy of the products.
- You shall use this website in a legal, honest, and inoffensive manner, in compliance with generally accepted internet usage practices from time to time, and in compliance with the prevailing standards of your own community.
- These Terms are organized under titles in order to group information into "user-friendly" categories. The titles are not to be used for purposes of interpreting the Terms.
- We have the right to refuse to accept any orders placed for MOTG Supply products and services. Your order for products shall only be binding on us when you receive confirmation that a product has shipped.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of all information you provide that is necessary for us to process your order. If an order has not been shipped due to such inaccuracy, you alone are responsible.
- The provision of products and services is subject to availability. If products are out of stock, MOTG Supply will inform you as soon as possible. You will be given the option of waiting until the products are in stock or canceling your order.
- If you have any problems or concerns regarding MOTG Supply products, you can reach us via the customer service contact information supplied on this website.
- Dates for delivery are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Time is not of the essence in relation to such dates. They are also subject to any matter beyond our reasonable control.
- If a delivery requires a signature to confirm receipt, it is your responsibility to ensure that there is someone at the delivery address to sign for the products when delivered. It is also your responsibility to collect the products from any postal collection depot and/or arrange an alternative delivery date if you are not available to sign for the products.
- Any products purchased are for personal use only. The products can not be resold and cannot be given to any third party.
- The availability of this website may be outside our control and in the hands of third-party providers. We cannot guarantees the level of availability of this site for your orders or other uses.
- We are not responsible for safe delivery of goods because we do not ship the products directly. If the products are not delivered, arrive late, or are damaged in transit, you must take this up with the carrier. We will provide you with their details upon request.
- Payment is due at the time you place your order.
- We do not accept your order until we receive notice from our credit card merchant that your payment has been authorized and/or we have received payment in full in cleared funds.
- If for any reason payment in full is not made, we may withhold or suspend delivery of the products.
- We do not accept cash, check or money orders. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards.
- The word "Liability," as used in these Terms, means any and all damages, claims, proceedings, actions, awards, expenses, costs, and other losses.
- MOTG SUPPLY MAKES NO WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE. MOTG SUPPLY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. MOTG SUPPLY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE REPRESENTATIONS, VIEWS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, AND RECOMMENDATIONS ON THIS SITE ARE BASED ON REPRESENTATIONS AND CONCLUSIONS BY THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL RESEARCHERS, CUSTOMERS PROVIDING TESTIMONIALS, EXPERT ENDORSERS, INFORMATION FROM SUPPLIERS, PARTICIPANTS ON INTERNET FORUMS, AND AUTHORS WHO PUBLISH LITERATURE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS' INGREDIENTS AND THEIR EFFICACY. MOTG SUPPLY DOES NOT ITSELF REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, CURRENTNESS, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, OR INFORMATION WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE TRANSMITTED AND DISTRIBUTED "AS IS" AND APPEAR ON THE SITE WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
- MOTG SUPPLY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT, OR OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY OR ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THIS WEB SITE, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE.
- WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION.
- MOTG SUPPLY URGES YOU TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER COMPETENT MEDICAL PRACTITIONER BEFORE USING THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE SINCE YOU MAY BE TAKING A MEDICATION OR MAY HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION THAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUR USE. MOTG SUPPLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY OR ILLNESS THAT YOU SUSTAIN AS THE RESULT OF NOT SOLICITING SUCH ADVICE, AS A RESULT OF HAVING RECEIVED INCOMPLETE OR INACCURATE ADVICE, OR AS A RESULT OF HAVING ANY ADVERSE PHYSICAL REACTION WHETHER OR NOT YOU FIRST CONSULTED WITH A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.
- IF ANY DISPUTES ARISE BETWEEN YOU AND US AS A RESULT OF THESE DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON, AND NEITHER OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT NOR GOOD FAITH MEDIATION IS ABLE TO RESOLVE ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY, WE BOTH AGREE THAT SUCH DISPUTE SHALL THEN BE SETTLED SOLELY BY ARBITRATION STRICTLY BETWEEN YOU AND US, THE RESULT OF WHICH SHALL BE BINDING UPON ANY PARTIES INVOLVED, AND ANY JUDGMENT UPON ANY AWARD OF THE ARBITRATORS MAY BE ENTERED BY ANY COURT HAVING COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
- MOTG SUPPLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES MADE ON OTHER WEBSITES ABOUT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON OFFER AT THIS WEBSITE IF SUCH OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE INCONSISTENT WITH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES MADE ON THIS WEBSITE.
- YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS MOTG SUPPLY AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND AFFILIATES FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR BREACH OR ALLEGED BREACH OF ANY OF THESE TERMS AND/OR OF THE TERMS OF OUR ARBITRATION POLICY.
- THESE DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- By virtue of copyright, trademark, international treaties, and other laws, the entire contents of this website are owned by MOTG Supply. You may not forward or copy any portion of this for any purpose other than your own personal reference.
- Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks, graphics, photographs, and logos used or displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, service marks, graphics, photographs, or logos belonging solely to MOTG Supply or its affiliates. In addition, the arrangement and design of these elements on our website, and the underlying source code, are the sole property of MOTG Supply You are forbidden from copying or using these in any manner without the written permission of MOTG Supply.
DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- We do not sell databases to third parties that contain our customers' personal information. We are committed to safeguarding your personal information.
- We may contact you in the event that we wish to inform you of other products and services that we believe may interest you.
- If we are under an order from a court of law, law enforcement authority, or regulatory agency to render personal details of our customers, such a legal mandate may leave us no choice but to comply. Please be aware that every business, both on and off the internet, is subject to the same privacy limitation.
- When you order products and provide certain personal information such as your contact details, credit/debit card details, or other payment details, this information may be processed by us on servers that reside outside North America or the European Union. By placing orders for the products, you consent to the transfer of your data to the location(s) at which our servers reside.
- We may use a third party credit card merchant to take your payment. This third party will check and process your payment details. There are strict obligations that govern credit card merchants' handling of personal data. However, we cannot be held responsible for actions by this third party. We accept no liability for loss and/or damage that you may suffer as a result of this third party's acts and/or omissions. We advise you to print and retain a copy of each card transaction for future reference.
- There is an inherent risk that any communication, whether by e-mail, fax, telephone, or post, can be intercepted by third parties. We do not accept any liability for external compromise of security and/or confidentiality in relation to transmissions sent by any of these media.
- Our site may place cookies on your computer. Cookies are software applications placed on your hard drive by many websites. The aim of a cookie is to track your website preferences and habits in order to make visits more productive. You should ensure that your browser software is set not to accept cookies if you do not wish to receive them.
- You shall not use this website and any service made available to you via this website to attempt to gain access to and/or interfere with the functioning, operation, or security of any network and/or system or in order to monitor a third party's use of the internet.
- MOTG Supply is not responsible for the content of any websites that link to this one, including such websites that review and/or promote MOTG Supply products and services. A link to this site from another website does not imply that MOTG Supply endorses the contents of such websites or accepts the endorsements contained on such websites, or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such other websites.
- This site may contain links to websites owned or operated by parties other than MOTG Supply. Such links are provided for your reference only. MOTG Supply does not control outside sites and is not responsible for their content nor their conformity to applicable laws. MOTG Supply inclusion of any links to an outside website does not imply any endorsement of the material on that site or unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation, or association with its owner, operator, or sponsor, nor does MOTG Supply inclusion of the links imply that MOTG Supply is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked site.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same provision or other provision.
- If any provision of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in performance to the extent that such delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labor disputes, sub-contractor delays, strikes, lockouts, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental action, and any other similar events. If we are affected by any such event then time for performance shall be extended for a period equal to the period that such event or events delayed such performance.
- All third-party rights are excluded and no third party shall have any right to enforce these Terms.
- This agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and MOTG Supply with respect to this website. No modification of this agreement shall be effective unless it is authored by MOTG Supply and physically signed in blue ink by a director of MOTG Supply.
- The rules of arbitration, as set forth at our ARBITRATION POLICY shall govern the enforcement of the Terms between you and us.
- Domestic Shipping- MOTG Supply, Inc. offers a variety of options for shipping, including flat rate and expedited services. Estimated shipping dates will depend on the destination, shipping selection, and processing time once your order is received. *Expected delivery times are only estimations.
- Orders placed after 3 PM CST on Friday will not be processed or shipped until Monday.
- We are not responsible for delays once your package has left our facility.
- Any questions regarding your package once it has left our facility should be dealt directly with the carrier.
- You can track and check the status of your package by logging into your MOTG Supply account
- International Shipping- MOTG Supply offers shipping outside of the United States. Delivery times and shipping costs will depend on the destination, the weight of the package, and size. Delays, seizures, and possible returns to the sender may occur at the discretion of National Customs services. These delays are beyond our control. Please familiarize yourself with your countries laws regarding the importation of electronic cigarettes.
- If you are unhappy with any aspects of the services and/or products that we have provided to you or have any queries or comments regarding the service, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond to your comments/inquiries within 48 hours.